2020 Holiday Schedule
FNBB, Inc. and its subsidaries follow the Federal Reserve holiday schedule.
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 20 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 17 - Presidents' Day
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day *
- September 7 - Labor Day
- October 12 - Columbus Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 - Christmas Day
* For holidays falling on Saturday, Federal Reserve banks and branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve Banks and branches will be closed the following Monday.